buzzer

 My body feels weak when I wake up. Naturally, because the night before I stayed up late to get my dream item at the online shop. I stayed up until 2am but failed to get the item.

I didn't give up. I keep fighting.

When I scrolled through my cellphone screen to see what items the flashsale would sell at 3 p.m., I saw items that I didn't really need. yes. It's a wireless speaker.

When the clock showed 14.38 I heard the voice of iqomah from the mosque near my boarding house.

I was a little hesitant to visit the mosque. I convinced myself "luck will not change".

I came home from the mosque with a feeling of resignation. When I looked at my cellphone, it turned out that a Sony brand wireless speaker with a price of more than two hundred and fifty thousand rupiah I could redeem for only 99 rupiah

Comments