self introduction

Hello everyone. I am so excited to be here. let me introduce myself. My name is newgra. You can call me newgie. I am 20 years old. My birthday is on 28 February. I was born in Surakarta and now I live in Gresik. I am Indonesian, I speak Indonesian, Javanene and Englinsh. I am fresh graduate. I just graduated from Universitas Sebelas Maret. My major is Chemical Engineering. I am from big family. There are five of us: my father, my mother, my two sisters and me. My parents are lectures. My sister are a fresh graduate and a junior high school student. In free time, I love to watching motivational videos on Youtube. My Favorite Youtuber is Dr. Indrawan Nugroho. Currently, I am taking English courseat Britania Purwokerto. I want to improve my speaking skill so i can get a better opportunity. I want to become professional Chemical Engineer at multinational company.

ok guys. Nice to meet you all.


Comments